Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roman Holiday

Hello! Just a quick update from Roma.

Everything here has been lovely to say the least. It's kind of funny, I can't help feelin like I've been here before for some reason. Rome really reminds me of Paris and I'm starting to wonder if a lot of the larger European capitol cities are quite similar. It's like Ive been here before, maybe because of movies or so mich time spent wishing I was in Italy, now that I'm here it's so familiar.

Anyway, I think that I am a terrible tourist. I spend a lot of my time sleeping and wake up without any real agenda. Ive also been walking enormous amounts for fear of the adverse effects of too much tasty food. I've had pizza for lunch everyday so far because it's easy, cheap and totally delicious.

Today I went to the colosseum and to the Roman Forum. Both were incredible though I think the forum Romano is my favorite spot in all of Rome. Yesterday I met up with a friend of one of my Africa friends who is living here for a few months. We went to a renaissance art museum at Palace Barberini and ate lunch on the Spanish Steps.
That's it for now! It's hard to update significanty on an itouch but I tried.

Ciao!

Ac

No comments:

Post a Comment